For those of you who have been reading my ramblings since last Yuletide you will know how much I adore Christmas and so naturally I am in happiness overload as it's now December and that means full systems festive!
The good people at Next.co.uk got in touch recently and asked me to create a Christmas Wishlist - I love a bit of window shopping so I got stuck in perusing all the goodies they have to offer. I actually love how going through the website is just like it used to be flicking through that big old Next Directory - showing my age again I guess - eek!
Well here we are, the 10 things I love at Next:
To take you from left to right:
- A stunning matte black leather jacket - this would go with literally everything!
- Super cute navy brogues - classic with a twist for the girl about town
- My boy would look adorably cosy in this fair isle set
- This blouse is a gorgeous contrast of feminine pink with utility styling
- My husband would look very sexy in this chunky knit cardi - love me a man in a cardi
- This lace glass trifle dish would be perfect for my Italian Christmas trifle which I make every year for Christmas day - the dish I make it in is cracked so I would love a special one
- I love that the Next Varsity range has the emblem N - my boy's initial and he has lots in this range which he gets very excited about
- This Christmas Rules sign would look so gorgeous in my hallway so everyone knows the rules when they come to our house!
- I'm so into burgundy right now and this skirt is elegant with an edge - right up my street
- I simply couldn't not pick something tea related and how sweet is this set?!
So there you have it - my pick of gorgeous gifts, treats and xmas goodies from Next - oh and they might even pick me to win one of these items - I promise I've been a good girl this year and so have my boys.
Well, you better believe that this is just the first of a jam packed festive line up here in my Virtual space so until the next time - the countdown is on and we're only three weeks away people - that deserves a big WOO and an actual HOO!!!